When you put your trust in me as your lawyer, you receive an experienced attorney who personally represents you at each legal proceeding, works hard to get you the compensation to which you are entitled, and will not collect fees unless I win your case.
I have found that in Social Security, Supplemental Security Income or Disability Benefits cases, many of my clients – even those who have had attorneys – are unaware of the programs available to them.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose me to represent you:
- An attorney with more than 28 years of experience in Social Security, Supplemental Security Income and Disability Benefits cases
- A former Social Security Examiner and Trainer, who thoroughly understands the claims process
- An attorney who takes the time to get know you and your case, and talk with your doctors
- Free consultation. I will explain how Social Security, unemployment compensation, private disability and retirement can work together to provide a good income and restore your peace of mind.
You may be disabled even if you lost your job due to layoff. Many successful disability applicants worked for years when they could have been receiving disability benefits if they had received good advice from an expert in disability.
Don’t let well-meaning family members and doctors discourage you from applying for benefits. There are limitations, and you may lose out because you never applied.
Contact me, Attorney at Law Sherman Ryan, Lancaster, Ohio, for your free personal consultation regarding your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income or Disability Benefits case. Call (740) 689-9900.
Attorney at Law Sherman Ryan serves Fairfield, Perry, Hocking, Licking, Muskingum, and Franklin Counties, including Lancaster, New Lexington, Logan, Newark, Zanesville, Columbus and the surrounding cities. Areas of Legal Practice:
- Social Security Claims
- Supplemental Security Income
- Disability Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Work-Related Injuries/Accidents/Diseases
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury