I Will Personally Represent You at Each Legal Proceeding
117 West Main Street, Suite 100
Lancaster, OH 43130
(740) 689-9900 – Call Today!
For more than 28 years, I have provided individuals with experienced and strong advocacy in Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Disability Benefits, Workers Compensation, Bankruptcy and Personal Injury cases.
Representing clients in Lancaster, Ohio and throughout Fairfield and surrounding counties, I bring my knowledge and dedication to each client, making sure you have a trusted and skilled lawyer standing with you at each phase of the legal process. This is particularly important when facing the complexities of Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Disability Benefits and Workers Compensation claims.
Here is what you can expect from me as your attorney:
- I will personally represent you at each legal proceeding.
- No fees unless I win your case.
- Over the course of your claim, I will personally work with you to develop the best plan to obtain the compensation you deserve, while restoring your security and peace of mind.
- I take on the tough cases and win.
Attorney at Law Sherman Ryan, Lancaster, Ohio, is a:
- Former Social Security Examiner and Trainer
- Former Ohio workers compensation claim manager for both State and Self Insurance
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio Association for Justice
I’m ready to help. My consultation is free, and I will come to see you if necessary. I’ll take all the time necessary to listen to you, clearly explain your options, develop the proper strategy, and fight vigorously on your behalf. Call (740) 689-9900.
Attorney at Law Sherman Ryan serves Fairfield, Perry, Hocking, Licking, Muskingum, and Franklin Counties, including Lancaster, New Lexington, Logan, Newark, Zanesville, Columbus and the surrounding cities. Areas of Legal Practice:
- Social Security Claims
- Supplemental Security Income
- Disability Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Work-Related Injuries/Accidents/Diseases
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury